For Employers wishing to employ skilled workers under Tier 2 or Tier 5. It is necessary for Employers to have a Sponsor Licence. RS Global Visas, as qualified OISC Advisors, can assist with application for this and, once issued, can operate as their Level 1 user.

For Non EEA Skilled Workers with a Certificate of Sponsorship, we prepare their application for a Grant of Leave under Tier 2. If they are applying from overseas (overseas graduates for example), or if their current visa requires them to return to their home country, we provide a full service including on-line Entry visa application, documents checking, briefing them and setting up an appointment at their local British Consulate or Embassy to have their diagnostic data taken and present their papers to the Immigration Officer