TIER 4: General Student

For Non-EEA students wishing to take up studies, or to continue studying in the UK. We provide clear advice on the type of student visa you require, the letter or Certificate of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) required from the UK approved education provider and the necessary money you must have in order to qualify for a Tier 4 visa.

We prepare and submit your application and explain how you should provide (enrol) your biometrics.